Friday, February 29, 2008

Two types of Blogger's Skin: HTML and XML

I started using Blogger.com in 2004 or early 2005, but haven't really maintained those blogs. Just last night, I got hooked with blogger.com once again. I made two blogs here: one is twoeleven-am which is my fun blog, and the other one is this blog, CSS hub. I really hope to maintain this blog as I learn the ropes of CSS. I want to create free themes and skins for blogger and also for Wordpress.

Hubi and I went out awhile ago to look for some stuffs. We reached home by 8p.m. I immediately checked on my main blog for some comments. I was planning to blog tonight in my main blog, but decided that it would be better if I'd just blog tomorrow, March1. More of this topic in my main blog.

In making blogger's skin, I have to take into consideration these two types of skins: 1) classic skin (HTML), and 2) new skin (XML).

Woot. So much stuffs to learn. We were planning to clean the house tonight at 9p.m., but hubi's head is aching. He's asleep now at 9:23p.m. I guess I should also sleep now.

No comments: