Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogger's classic template

In my other blog at blogger.com, I used the silhouette theme. I did not encounter any problem in pasting the theme since the default mode is not the classic template. In this new blog I created, I noticed that the theme I currently use, Cute Snail, (i love it btw!), it makes use of the Classic Template so I reverted back to the classic mode.

In doing my own blogger skin, here's what I have to keep in mind: I should make sure which template mode would my blogger skin be compatible - the old or the new Blogger template. Nice lesson for today!

I think I have to sleep now. We'll go to the Friday Market later today. It's past 2 a.m. already. LOL! So my first blog I created for today at blogger, the 2:11a.m. blog, really makes sense.

Update: 3.30a.m.

I changed my blog theme from Cute Snail to the current theme. It's because with the former theme, it still included Blogger's toolbar (see below).

I don't like to see it. hehe. Woot. Gotta sleep now.

No comments: