Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogger skins and themes

During my first attempt in blogging, I was an avid user of blogspot.com. But I changed to Wordpress and Mindsay. I'm back to using blogspot because it seems so cool to change themes. I am trying to harness my CSS skills. I created the site, Blogger Skins and Themes so I'd learn more about CSS.

It may take some time before I could upload my first blogger theme. But I am sure, it would be fun! I love this theme ~ simple and clean. I am sticking with it for now as I learn the ropes of CSS. I hope I am not slower than the snail before I could upload my first blogger skin. I studied CSS before but without much practice, I forgot about it. I hope to devote a part of my free time (away from blogging) to refreshing my memory about CSS. I also love WORDPRESS. I also hope to create Wordpress themes in the future. For now, I will learn about creating free blogger skins and themes; hence, this blog.

I maintain my regular blogging about life, personality development, and productivity here. You can also find my funblog here.

No comments: